Numb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numb

Ravencrest PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy pala application/crossrealm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gradius

holy pala application/crossrealm Empty
PostSubject: holy pala application/crossrealm   holy pala application/crossrealm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 pm

Irl info:
name: wayne
Job/education: Student
What are you spending you sparetime on?: WoW/basketball/ hanging out and collecting kicks.

Ingame Info:
name: Gradius (will change name when migrate)
class: Paladin
race: Human
Spec: 41/20/0
Gear:
/played time: 155 days 2 hours

How aktiv playing are you?
write your online times: Mostly when I'm homr from my inturnship around 6 till 0.00 Only on tuesdays and thursdays ill be online from 9.30 because I have basketball.

Info:
Why do you wana join Numb?:
Well i've alwys been in pve guilds because i love to pve. But since the summer vacation my guild has died on trollbane and there arent much pve guilds anymore and we don't have any pvp guild. I was planning to migrate to ravencrest anyway to start a new wow career here. And since i like to play arena alot i'm looking for a pvp guild with active arena players.

Why did you leave your previus guild:?
because alot of people/friends migrated/stopped playing.

What can you offer Numb?
I hope I can offer you guys alot of help while playing arena's and ofc alot of fun.

What is your old PvP experience(lifetime)?
My old pvp experience is i was rank 11 around januray 2006. After that i stayed rank 9-10 till September and then i pvp'ed till rank 14 which i achieved in November 2006.

I saw on another application that you guys don't need another paladin but I thought I would try anyway. Atm I got 2700 arena points to spend but I'm saving it up till 5k and if season 3 hasn't start yet I'll buy something ofc.

Hope you guys have enough info. I will migrate to this server anyway so If you don't need a paladin now I could always be available in the future.

Greeting,

Gradius
(Trollbane EU)
Back to top Go down
gradius

PostSubject: Re: holy pala application/crossrealm   holy pala application/crossrealm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:31 pm

P.S Hope you guys can see my armory link because i can't. Otherwise you can always armory me yourself.

Sorry for this.
Back to top Go down
Usra

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: holy pala application/crossrealm   holy pala application/crossrealm Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 8:44 pm

A definite yes from me. Made a decent application, has good gear and seems to have alot of PvP experience.

I feel that we're kinda a paladin short, and that Wayne here would would be well suited for us Smile

I'm pretty certain that the rest of the guild leadership will agree with me on this Smile
/Usra
Back to top Go down
gradius

PostSubject: Re: holy pala application/crossrealm   holy pala application/crossrealm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:43 am

Uhmm... think I spoke with you the other day on my lvl 1 char in Ironforge and asked you some questions about the server. The name seems familliar Smile
Back to top Go down
Usra

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: holy pala application/crossrealm   holy pala application/crossrealm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:03 am

Ahh, that was you!? Very Happy What a funny coinsidence Razz

Anyways, when are you planning to have your character transferred to Ravencrest?
Back to top Go down
Daanzka

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: holy pala application/crossrealm   holy pala application/crossrealm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:21 am

Hey there

I searched for you on armory and this is what i came up with: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Gradius and i sure hope that ur retribution gear and not ur arena gear ! Wink

Anyway, numb is a closed pvp guild and currently only recruiting the best of the best and since I haven't seen you in action yet, this application is pending.

Catch to me ingame on "Daanzka", then we can talk.
Back to top Go down
gradius

PostSubject: Re: holy pala application/crossrealm   holy pala application/crossrealm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:59 am

Hahah yea thats my farming gear lol! Seems armory didnt update. Well i was planning to migrate somewhere this month. Havent got an exact data yet because I have to go to school camp this month also. I'll contact you ingame on m llv 1 alt. her name is Fajah.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy pala application/crossrealm   holy pala application/crossrealm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy pala application/crossrealm
Page 1 of 1