Numb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numb

Ravencrest PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy/proc paladin application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zypher

Holy/proc paladin application Empty
PostSubject: Holy/proc paladin application   Holy/proc paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:03 pm

Hi Numb (and other curious readers).

My name is David i'm 21 years old and I come from Denmark. I work half time in a hospital kitchen where I do the dishes and help the chef's with packing the food on wagons. I graduated from HHX ( Buisness college) last summer without knowing what to do Surprised so ive been having all kind of small time jobs. In my sparetime i play WoW and dota, party and see my friends now and then.

Well enough about my irl life for know and lets get down to buisness Wink

Ingame Info:
name: Xzypher
class: Paladin
race: Human
Spec: 43/18/0 (prime holy for those who aint pala experts)
Gear:
As this is being written its not my pvp healing gear equipped but i guess it will be updated soon
/played time: 85 days total and 25 as lvl 70, it has to said i had a few breaks from WoW.

My activity has been down for a period of about 1month due to really bad raids in my old guild (infinity) with too much slack and noobing arround.

My activity can be abit various now and then but normally i would say i can play 4-6 days a week depending on how much work i get.

Ive always seen pvp as more fun than pve but seen pve as a necesary thing to do if u want to get the upperhand in pvp. This however has changed with arena and i now feel that im ready to join a 100% pvp focused guild.

I wanna join Numb because as mentioned above i feel that now is the right time for me to join a guild that focuses 100% on pvp and since arena came out it have been the most fun ive ever had in WoW.

Ive heard some nice things about your guild from Torrojadk wich ive played alot with in Infinity.

Ive left Infinity cause the guild is dead. Guildmaster and most officers has left or are inactive and pretty much every player with just alittle skill has left the sinking boat aswell. And as I mentioned above raiding as been extremly bad for some time.

What i offer your guild is an experienced healer both pvp and pve wise. My Gear was good a few months ago but lately its been going down due to inactivity and bad raids (+ arena team m8's dont play anylonger)
Ive played both 2on2, 3on3, 5on5, and battlegrounds. My 3on3 was a pretty decent team with 1900+ rating for some time. 2on2 has been mostly for fun and 5on5 never really got going for a stabil period with a decent setup.

So my strongest side is 3on3 but i consider myself as a fast learner and a good healer in both 2on2,5on5 and battlegrounds.

My lifetime PvP experience goes a long way back. Ive played WoW almost from the beginning and after about 6 months i joined a guild called Aetas exordium. This was a primarily pve focused guild. But i arranged some premade AB and WSG for us and we did pretty well. We managed to beat just about every good horde team out there at that time (1½ years ago maybe) and i made rank 9 (1% from rank 10) and then i kinda stopped with battlegrounds and WoW, took a break for 1 year or so and returned when TBC came out.

I'm affraid I have to stop this application now or it will get too long and boring but if u have any questions at all please contact me ingame or here on forum and i will reply as quickly as possibel Smile

Best regards David/Xzypher
Back to top Go down
Torroja

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Holy/proc paladin application   Holy/proc paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:30 pm

One of the only guys from infinity that i can recall truly focussing ALOT on pvp meanwhile raiding, was always good ratings at Zxypher Very Happy
Vote from me, well playing, and hes from Sjælland! hawt
Back to top Go down
Arthass

Arthass

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Holy/proc paladin application   Holy/proc paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:44 pm

Its kinda hard to take more ppl in the guild because we cant promise a arena team, and alot ppl just joined but ill think about when ur gear update . Cool

- Arthass Suspect
Back to top Go down
zypher

PostSubject: Re: Holy/proc paladin application   Holy/proc paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:11 pm

Okay seems like im stupid or too tired atm but atleast heres a link

[/url]http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Xzypher[url]

when i do the url thingy it simply wont show lol!
Back to top Go down
Usra

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Holy/proc paladin application   Holy/proc paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:00 pm

I have to say that I really liked this application, it's kinda obvious that you're willing to put some effort into making your application, which is a big pluss Smile

Makes me feel that this is something you are serious about. Apart from that I like the fact that you're an oldschool AE-guy, having what seems to be a more than decent amount of experience is also good.

But still I would really like to see an updated profile on the armory, or alteast hope that you have more than 1 PvP related item Smile

oh, and btw http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Xzypher

Usra
Back to top Go down
zypher

PostSubject: Re: Holy/proc paladin application   Holy/proc paladin application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:36 am

okay my items should be as pvp healing gear now... check and reply Smile btw. getting boots or belt within a day or 2 i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy/proc paladin application   Holy/proc paladin application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy/proc paladin application
Page 1 of 1