Numb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numb

Ravencrest PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorf Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kromuter

Dorf Priest Empty
PostSubject: Dorf Priest   Dorf Priest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:45 pm

My name is Halil Sahin, I am 20 years old. I live in Denmark and have spent the last year delivering mail and completing my military service in the army.
I finished highschool in 2006 and after one year of no homework i should be back on track,
beginning at a university after summer.
Ive been spending my spare time gaming wow, and socializing with friends. Going to the
movies, some trips in the nightlife and such.

My characters name is Kromutter, she is a dorf priest with a 28/33 build.
Her gear consists of some epic honor items and a couple of merciless. The rest of the
gear is mainly pve epics, with stamina though. I am still working on replacing the pve items
doing av weeks and arena.

Armory is down at the moment so i cant give a link, but it should be fairly easy to find
Kromutter trough the search as very few ppl name their char Kromutter.

My total time played on Kromutter is 53 days

I have been online from 15:00 till 23:00 some days, but it is something of the past, my online
time is very varying at the moment as i am on vacation and dont have a computer with a connection everywhere. When i get back from vacation i should be able to be online the most of the days.

My friend Ahriman told me that he wanted to join Numb. I have been guildless for 1-2 months now
so i thought it was time to write an application and roll the dice. Ive have been pvping with Ahriman for a while and thought it would be nice to join a community with the same interests as mine.

I didnt leave my previous guild: Infinity, but got a kick. I raided with infinity trough kaz, gruul, magtheridon, and some ssc bosses and got a burnout when i began doing arena with Ahriman.
Infinity is a pve guild only so the natural thing was a kick, when my raid attendance dropped in
favor of some pvp action. I understand my

All i have to offer is a mature player, who will try to do his best, and recieve criticism without having a fit.

My pvp experience with Kromutter is fairly new, because i created this char for pve. I began doing
some pvp with her a while into season one. My lifetime kills with Kromutter is 10k and she has achieved rank 3. I used to pvp with a warrior, with which I reached rank 8.

PS. This application should probably be read with Ahrimans application in consideration.

Sincerely Halil/Kromutter
Back to top Go down
Bubbleadmin
Admin
Bubbleadmin

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Dorf Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorf Priest   Dorf Priest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:41 pm

good and detailed application Twisted Evil

Quote :
My pvp experience with Kromutter is fairly new, because i created this char for pve.

might be a little thing to think about here but i am sure the other officers would cocider it better than me, since i am just a noobadin Very Happy

cheers and gl with the application
Back to top Go down
https://numb.forumotion.com
Usra

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Dorf Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorf Priest   Dorf Priest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:24 pm

Hello Kromuter Smile

First of all thank you for applying, we have been on the lookout for a dwarf priest for a long time now, so I'll bring you up for some debate tomorrow Wink

We'll get back to you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Zebeede

Zebeede

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Dorf Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorf Priest   Dorf Priest Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 4:02 am

We need a Dwarf Priest so much so in my oppion you should get in, but since it seams that you and ahriman wanna join together it can be a problem ... But wait and see what Daanzka says.

/vouch from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorf Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorf Priest   Dorf Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorf Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Numb :: Applications-
Jump to: