Numb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numb

Ravencrest PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahriman_

Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Warlock   Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:43 pm

Hello, my name is Kim Alex Nielsen, I am 20 years old and live in Denmark. Currently I’m working as a substitute around different places, but are planning to start some education and become an Animator or a Web-designer.
Currently I’m spending a lot of my time on my girl friend which is fantastic. I do also use some of my spare time on friends and social events, though I use the majority in front of the computer playing World of Warcraft or making some homepages.

Some ingame info:

Name: Ahriman
Class: Warlock
Race: Gnome
Spec:
Profession: Enchanting/Tailoring
Gear:
Beside the gear I have on the armory, I have all possible crafted cloth items, such as
Spellstrike, Battlecast, Spellfire, Frozen Shadowweave, Unyielding and pvp crit items.
Played: 110 days

Activity: I consider myself as pretty active, I play when I have the time – mostly my spare time is in the afternoon and the weekends. It is though very random how much I play. It can be from 1-60 hours in row.

I want to join numb because I’ve heard that you’re a very nice pvp guild, and pvp is all I do. Besides that, then I know some people in numb from the “old” Nordic Ronin.

I was kicked from infinity due to lack of raiding, which is totally understandable. After infinity I’ve
been around in some different guilds but none was suiting me right, the all wanted me to raid, and
when I did not do so, they got upset with me, even though I wrote it in my application.

I believe I can offer numb a very good and serious player with a slightly little temper.

I’ve done a lot of PvP, got 33800 Lifetime kills. Though my highest rank was Knight-captain
before TBC. In arena my highest rating went a little above 2000, yet trying to improve it, cause now
it is very low.

I think that was all, if you have any questions, feel free to ask

PS. This application should probably be read with Kromutters application in consideration.

Best Regards

Ahriman
Back to top Go down
Usra

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock   Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:32 pm

I understand that you and Kromutter are interested in joining us together Smile It is also nice to hear that our reputation exceeds us Very Happy

Still, atm we have two active warlocks in <numb> and I dont really see why we shouldn't have a third.

I know that you are atleast somewhat dedicated, and has the will to grind for items (atleast when it's AV-weekend, yes I saw that you got 20k honor 2 days in a row Wink )
As I said on Kromutters application, I thank you for applying. I'll bring it up to the rest of the "have something to say'ers" and we'll get back to you sometime in the near future Smile

Usra
Back to top Go down
Ahriman_

Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock   Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:44 pm

okay ive grinded 70k honor this AV weekend, so now the gear should be in place Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbleadmin
Admin
Bubbleadmin

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock   Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:47 am

flere danskere i guilden elephant
havde altid önsket mig en warlock Razz
Back to top Go down
https://numb.forumotion.com
Ahriman_

Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock   Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:58 am

Hey guys, just wanted to check in because it has been a while since I've heard from you Smile
So how are you doing with my application ? I'm waiting excited to get some kinda response Smile

Best Regards

Ahriman/Kim
Back to top Go down
Arthass

Arthass

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock   Warlock Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:52 pm

Like i told everyone, we cant take anymore ppl in the guild right now because we cant promise you an arena team right away, and alot waiting to get one, but i will not decline you Applications because i only stand for the healers atm Wink.

- Arthass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock   Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Numb :: Applications-
Jump to: