Numb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numb

Ravencrest PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lopretes

App. Empty
PostSubject: App.   App. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:29 pm

Hi There, im A Dwarf Priest, called Lopretesanto. Recently i've grown tired of endless raiding, and gone to the PK-side.

Im Shadow Specced with Arena and Premade Experience. I farm honor like all day, and im available all day for arenas and whatever it includes to be in Numb Smile

My gear is as following: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Lopretesanto. Ill Change enchants/gems as the guild like it. ill have honor shoes and arena chest this wednesday

I've been in guilds as Argentum, Equilibrize and Aloria, Being in any instance from Naxx to SSC.

I got pvp experience from both arena and lots of premades.

Regards, contact me online if any questions
Back to top Go down
elix

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-28

App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: App.   App. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:14 pm

bit short application if i would say.. if you can add some about your self and, your life time of pvping like the higest rank in arena and so on would be cool, thanks
Back to top Go down
Usra

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-07-01

App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: App.   App. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:38 pm

I have to agree with Elix that it seemed like a somewhat hasty application, not that I really care Razz

I know you to be a fairly active priest, and I've seen you around Wink
I guess we should bring you up to discussion, atm we only have 1 shadowpriest in the guild, and I dont think one more would hurt Smile

We will get back to you Wink

Usra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: App.   App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Numb :: Applications-
Jump to: